*These units have been activated out of the box but never used. Installation required by 2021 and has a subsequent 5 year battery life*
Zoll AED Pro® Defibrillator – Semi-Automatic With Manual Override
£2,217.00 Excl. VAT £1,800.00 Excl. VAT
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
One tough defibrillator. For one tough job.
- Suitable for use by Advanced Life Support professionals
- Superior design and rubber over-molds, built to withstand harsh environments
- Built-in seven-hour memory or USB memory technology allows virtually unlimited
If a regular user of the Zoll AED Pro was asked to describe it in one word, that word would be ‘rugged.’ It’s not just the opinion of seasoned professionals; this unit is the highest-rated AED in drop tests. While its over-molded outer housing and portability means it can be easily deployed to handle some of the more extreme and demanding environments, beneath its solid shell lies a heart of pure electronic sophistication with a real-time feedback mechanism that allows rescuers to see and hear how they are performing the rate as well as depth of chest compressions when administering CPR. Visualize a patient’s ECG on the high resolution, backlit LCD Display while the Zoll AED Pro evaluates electrode attachment and patient ECG to determine if defibrillation is needed. Afterwards, review performance using the 7-hour built in memory.
ZOLL’s AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, “Good compressions”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
After purchase we recommend that you contact your local ambulance service to check if it’s possible to register your defibrillator with them.
|Dimensions||7.26 × 23.47 × 23.88 cm|
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.